Catalyst Technologies is a Canadian technology company that provides design thinking, digital business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Catalyst Technologies is headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada.
We are looking for a highly skilled content writer to join our team. The ideal candidate will create print and digital content that will provide information to showcase our products and services we offer. We are looking for an effective writer to work independently and consistently meet deadlines.
Major task and responsibilities
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, mass communications and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Experience with article publishing
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, G Suite and WordPress
Education and Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in either English, journalism, or marketing
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is essential
- Holds a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Please apply with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will be requested to complete a pre-hire assessment to determine job fit for position.
Completion of assessment will determine next steps, such as first interview. Interviews may be conducted remotely or in person.