Catalyst Technologies is a Canadian technology company that provides design thinking, digital business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Catalyst Technologies is headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada.
We are looking for a highly skilled in-house UI/UX Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design thinking, have strong conceptual and production skills and is able to create work that is aligned with our brand messaging in a variety of graphic design platforms.
Major task and responsibilities
- Compelling brand identities, logos, guidelines and asset libraries.
- Branded print and marketing collateral such as brand kits, stationery, flyers, postcards, posters, brochures, booklets, reports and infographics.
- Thumb-stop social graphics and display advertising.
- Engaging presentations and compelling pitch decks.
- Email marketing campaign graphics, layouts and templates.
- Video bumpers, overlays and visual treatments.
- Effective packaging.
- Create amazing concepts on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with teammates on innovative new ideas.
- Maintaining knowledge of current graphic design trends, methods and production technology.
- Scheduled posting of content to social media accounts, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & YouTube.
- Planning, filming, editing and uploading promotional and informational videos.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams on concepts and projects to resolve challenges.
- At least three years of experience in creative design, web design and/or mobile conceptual design.
- Experience creating user interfaces a must.
- Post secondary education in Creative Design or equivalent related experience.
- Experience designing for mobile applications.
- Experience designing for web applications and software.
- Knowledge of web development and Marketing is an asset.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, Dynamic & fluid environment.
- Holds a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Please apply with Resume to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will be requested to complete a pre-hire assessment to determine job fit for position.
Completion of assessment will determine next steps, such as first interview. Interviews may be conducted remotely or in person.