The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us if you register with us for any reason or when you communicate with us through our website. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
Purposes for which Personal Information may be used
- If you provide personal information to us, it may only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
- To let you know about information from Catalyst in which you may be interested.
- For internal review.
- To improve the content of the website.
- To customize the content and/or layout of the website for each individual user.
- To notify users about updates to the website.
- To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences.
- However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
Catalyst will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than an Catalyst agent acting under contract on our behalf, without your consent, except to comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order. Please note that any of these disclosures may involve the storage or processing of personal information outside of Canada and may therefore be subject to different privacy laws than those applicable in Canada, including laws that require the disclosure of personal information to governmental authorities under circumstances that are different than those that apply in Canada.
Marketing and Advertising
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Catalyst provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as at email@example.com.
Additional Forms and Emails
Catalyst may ask you to provide more information if you contact us to obtain additional services and information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
Protection of Information
Catalyst has implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data are contractually bound to respect your confidentiality.
Last Updated: August 20, 2021